Republican men in Congress “aren’t as sensitive as they ought to be” when it comes to running against female candidates and appealing to female voters, Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio) said Thursday.
Boehner’s breath is that unmistakable odor of burnt coffee laughably attempting to mask a mediocre blended scotch. – Lizz Winstead
The World is a Safer Place Without Saddam
- Hostages freed after daring raid on Iraq mall
- Car bomb blast targets Yemen Defense Ministry; 25 killed
- Karzai accuses U.S. of civilian deaths in November drone strike
- Sweden key partner for U.S. spying on Russia: TV
- U.S. charges 49 Russian diplomats with healthcare fraud
- U.S. vice president urges Chinese to challenge their leaders
The president said despite the initial website problems, it’s working better now and going do continue to improve. A million people visited on Monday, mostly to see if they were covered from injuries suffered at Wal-Mart on Black Friday.- Jimmy Kimmel
Another Benghazi Tragedy The GOP Will Blame On Hillary
BENGHAZI, Libya — An American chemistry teacher was shot to death while out jogging Thursday, according to colleagues and officials at the English-language school where he taught.
The shooting took place not far from the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi where Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens died, along with three other Americans, in an attack in September 2012.
Some people got through the Obamacare process only to discover they had inadvertently joined the Navy. They ship out next week.- Jimmy Kimmel
Those Who Got BENGHAZIED…
CBS News correspondent Lara Logan and producer Max McClellan have taken leaves of absence from the network — the latest fallout from a controversial “60 Minutes” story that has now been discredited. The story featured an interview with Dylan Davies, a man who said he witnessed much of the Benghazi attack. However, the version of events he shared on “60 Minutes” differed from what he previously told authorities.
- Dick Cheney Slams Obamacare Tax
- Sarah Palin speaks out on Martin Bashir resignation: ‘Accept it and move on’
- GOP opposes Democratic drive to renew jobless aid
- Middle school students say principal banned speaking Spanish
Republicans Put Abortion Coverage In Obamacare, By Mistake!
More than 90 percent of health insurance plans offered to lawmakers and congressional staff cover abortion, an unforeseen consequence of a Republican amendment to President Barack Obama’s health law.
Back off, poors. I’m feeding my extra pie to the birds because they don’t get all mad when I make them sing for it.- Stephen Colbert
Rock the Voter News
If Republicans knew Obama had met his uncle, THEY NEVER WOULD HAVE VOTED FOR HIM.- LOLGOP
Creationists Will Cringe
The oldest known human DNA found yet reveals human evolution was even more confusing than thought, researchers say.
The DNA, which dates back some 400,000 years, may belong to an unknown human ancestor, say scientists. These new findings could shed light on a mysterious extinct branch of humanity known as Denisovans, who were close relatives of Neanderthals, scientists added.
“Amazon announced plans for an amazing service called Amazon Prime Air. When you order something from Amazon that weighs five pounds or less, a robot will drop your package on your doorstep. It’s all part of Amazon’s pledge to drive your dog insane.” –Jimmy Kimmel
- Oil gains above $97 after US stockpiles drop
- China Bans Banks From Using Bitcoin
- Fast-food workers walk off jobs, rally for higher minimum wage
- Jamaica scientist launches medical marijuana firm
A list of the most corrupt countries in the world was put together by a group called Transparency International. There’s no real surprises. For coming in at No. 1, Kim Jong Un will receive economic sanctions from the U.N. and dinner for two at a great restaurant.- Craig Ferguson
Microsoft Is Pissed At NSA
Still concerned about some faceless government bureaucrat peeking at your e-mails and other online communications? Well, you’ve got a new champion: Microsoft.
According to a new report, America’s teenagers are 30th in the world in math. Luckily, America’s teenagers will never understand the report because they’re 85th in reading.- Conan O’Brien
Pope Francis revealed that he used to work as a nightclub bouncer. In the same interview he announced that on Tuesday night ladies get into heaven for free.- Conan O’Brien
Is there room on your Christmas List for AHNC?
Correos de Villarreal
Guanacaste, Costa Rica
NOTICE: US Postage cost to Costa Rica is $1.10 for a regular size envelope, unless you stuff it with more than 10 $100 bills! Then you must pay extra.
Email me @ email@example.com
- Dementia cases ‘set to treble worldwide’ by 2050
- Watch the Real-Life Anchorman Who Inspired Will Ferrell to Create Ron Burgundy
- Police officers find out they can’t just curse out a school bus of children
- Furious teenager spends hundreds on what turns out to be a photo of an Xbox One
- Ky. man fills brother’s wish with big tip in Vt.
- Harvard Hands Out A’s Like Candy, But Dean’s Not Worried
Time to Deflate Photo
The world is a sadder place without Nelson Mandela. God bless South Africa.