While President Barack Obama and White House aides may have wanted the nation’s top tech executives to help dissect their botched health care website, the industry titans themselves had something else in mind: the federal government’s vast cybersnooping.
If President Obama won’t approve the Keystone pipeline in exchange for raising the debt ceiling, he has to at least admit Santa is a white. – LOLGOP
The World is a Safer Place Without Saddam
- EU hands 147 mln euros more to UN agencies to help Syrians
- Saudi ready to act alone on Iran, Syria: ambassador
- Netanyahu warns Chinese foreign minister against nuclear Iran
- India diplomat says she faced cavity search in NYC
It’s time we put the “Christ, we can’t afford to give these 20,000 veterans unemployment insurance” back in Christmas.- LOLGOP
Over the weekend, China became the third nation to land on the moon. This morning NASA issued a statement: “Sending stuff to the moon is so 1960s. Call us when you get to Mars.”- Craig Ferguson
”George #Zimmerman is auctioning an original painting for $100,000. Man, this guy is getting away with murder.”- Stephen Colbert
Art Critic Calls Zimmerman’s “Painting” Psychotic
On Wednesday morning’s edition of “New Day” on CNN, art critic Jerry Saltz savaged the single work of nascent painter George Zimmerman, the former neighborhood watch volunteer who shot unarmed teenager Trayvon Martin to death in 2012.
- ‘Duck Dynasty’ Star Rants Against ‘Homosexual Behavior,’ ‘Islamists,’ And ‘Shintos’ In Epic Interview
- N.Y. cop’s anti-Obama Facebook rant: ‘Go die in a shallow grave you Muslim commie’
- GOP keeps House seat in Alabama in party hands
- Iowa GOP congressman won’t seek re-election
- Congress to Welcome a Black, Female Mormon Republican Next Year
- Netflix trailer for ‘Mitt’ shows the moment Romney found out he lost the election
The new Mitt Romney documentary shows what we all know. You wouldn’t want him as your president but he’s a fine dad.- LOLGOP
In Party Bickering Continues…
Add Kentucky Republican Matt Bevin to the list of Republicans attacking House Speaker John Boehner (R-OH) for lashing out last week at conservative outside groups.
Rock the Voter News
- Microsoft exec to oversee Obamacare website
- Defense Bill Gives Obama Rare Guantanamo Victory
- Judge orders release of secret U.S. foreign aid memo
- New Obama Adviser Calls House Republicans A ‘Cult Worthy Of Jonestown
Republican congressman: GOP can seem like ‘knuckle-dragging Neanderthals’
Republican Rep. Sean Duffy of Wisconsin indicated his party could adopt a more delicate tone to better communicate its message.
I’m happy for China. Sending a rover to the moon is really impressive. These days our government can’t even get a website to work.- Craig Ferguson
Praise the Lord and Pass the Tax Dollars to Homeskoolers
The school voucher program is intended for use at private schools only. But thanks to weak laws and a lack of capacity to ensure compliance, anyone who opens a school in their home may be able to get public money—and face little in the way of accountability.
You don’t need to show an ID to buy an election, just to vote in one.- John Fugelsang
- BP Gulf of Mexico Find Caps Best Exploration Year in Decade
- Fed will cut bond purchases by $10B in January
- Wall St jumps after Fed announces stimulus cut
- Government shutdown delays 2014 tax season
- Chemicals Found In Water At Fracking Sites Linked To Infertility, Cancer
Putting The FU in UK
Fracking could be allowed under homes in Britain without owners’ knowledge.
Planning minister says law will be changed so companies do not have to directly notify people about gas drilling in their areas
I tell you, it’s really amazing how popular baby Jesus was able to become without his mother posting a single picture of him on Facebook.- Jimmy Kimmel
I finished my Christmas shopping over the weekend. I know. I hate me, too.- Jimmy Kimmel
My Christmas stocking was filled by Roger, Tim, Ellie and Sandra. Thank you so much.
Correos de Villarreal
Guanacaste, Costa Rica
NOTICE: US Postage cost to Costa Rica is $1.10 for a regular size envelope, unless you stuff it with more than 10 $100 bills! Then you must pay extra.
Email me @ email@example.com
- Mega Millions win goes coast to coast: Atlanta to San Jose
- Harvard undergrad arrested in bomb hoax
- Radio preacher who predicted doomsday dies
- Owner: ‘Slightly haunted’ house for sale
- Police: Job applicant stole from tip jar
- Houston hotel displays half-ton chocolate Santa
Time to Deflate Photo
Underwater museum in Cancun, Mexico