The rumors are true: George Zimmerman is a painter now.
And his first creation, which was listed on EBay this week, has sparked a bidding war that has pushed its price up from a starting point of $0.99 to almost $100,000 as of Tuesday morning. It’s a blue American flag featuring part of the Pledge of Allegiance.
First off, I believe photoshopping is art. What the close up looks like to me, since the canvas wasn’t gessoed (layers of paint to smooth the canvas marks) is that it was photoshopped from the flag wallpaper, digitally printed on canvas, he glopped some paint on the colored blocks and then a layer of some type of semigloss was put on top of it. Then he put the words in white matte on top of the gloss, including his signature. But he definitely lifted that flag from the wallpaper which was probably on his laptop screen, next to the gun on the kitchen table. Just sayin’.
Republicans must be torn between spending their extra cash on George Zimmerman’s artwork or Donald Trump’s gubernatorial campaign.- LOLGOP
The World is a Safer Place Without Saddam
- Attacks across Baghdad and northern Iraq kill 70
- Six US soldiers killed in helicopter crash in Afghanistan
- Russian missile deployment raises alarm
- Accused September 11 attacker expelled from Guantanamo courtroom
Snowden Wants To Leave Moscow For Rio
Edward Snowden has offered to help Brazil investigate US spying on its soil in exchange for political asylum, in an open letter from the NSA whistleblower to the Brazilian people published by the Folha de S Paulo newspaper.
President Obama attended Nelson Mandela’s memorial service in South Africa. Hundreds of world leaders were there. President Obama said it felt strange to listen to these leaders in person rather than eavesdropping on their phone calls.- Jay Leno
NSA Must Stop Spying On TWO People. The Rest Of Us Are On Our Own.
In a forceful rebuke of the government’s controversial collection of telephone metadata, a federal judge in Washington has ordered the National Security Agency to stop collecting bulk call information on two individuals and to destroy any metadata already collected about them.
Christmas. When billions of Christians celebrate the birthday of a Jew on a day picked by pagans.- LOLGOP
- Haters gonna hate. But they plan to vote Republican.
- Republican Congressman slams Senators Cruz, Paul – calls for moderate GOP …
- GOP Gov: Obama ‘hates white people’
- GOP lawmaker won’t budge after party asks him to apologize for Nazi-Obamacare tweet
- Bill O’Reilly uses image of dark-skinned Saint Nicholas to prove Santa is white
- Neal Boortz defends ‘white Santa’: ‘Martin Luther King is always portrayed as black!’
- CNN’s Jake Tapper suggests Rick Santorum rightly blamed gay sex for polygamy
Tea Partier To Run For Governor Of The Original Boston Tea Party State
A Republican who aligns himself with the Tea Party formally kicked off his campaign for governor Monday evening.
Shrewsbury resident Mark R. Fisher, a 55-year-old political novice, launched his bid Monday with a speech about his “conservative platform” at an Auburn steakhouse, according to his website and a campaign aide.
The Republican plan to replace Obamacare only covers one pre-existing condition — Affluenza.- LOLGOP
Rock the Voter News
- Obama suffers most from year of turmoil, poll finds
- As Tech Industry Leaders Meet With Obama, NSA Ruling Looms Large
Where Santa is white, the Pope is a Marxist and the millionaires are jealous of the unemployed. – LOLGOP
People who say that ‘not allowing prayer in school’ causes school shootings are technically blaming James Madison.- John Fugelsang
Mrs. Claus leaves Santa for black man.- The Fake CNN Tweet
- Surge Seen in US Oil Output, Lowering Gasoline Prices
- Senate Republicans Running in 2014 Wary of Backing Budget
- Study Finds 6.4 Million U.S. Homeowners Still Have Underwater Mortgages
- Current account deficit smallest in four years
- Facebook plans to roll video advertising
Intelligent Legislation Proposed To Protect Privacy
United States Senator Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) today introduced the Equal Employment for All Act with Senators Richard Blumenthal (D-Conn.), Sherrod Brown (D-Ohio), Patrick Leahy (D-Vt.), Edward J. Markey (D-Mass.), Jeanne Shaheen (D-N.H.), and Sheldon Whitehouse (D-R.I.). The legislation would prohibit employers from requiring potential employees to disclose their credit history as part of the job application process.
AS YOU TAKE UNEMPLOYMENT INSURANCE AWAY FROM 1.3 MILLION AMERICANS, IT’S VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU WISH THEM MERRY CHRISTMAS.- LOLGOP
Somebody actually did a study that found that because of his hard-drinking lifestyle, the character James Bond would live to be only 56 years old. When men heard that they were like, “Yeah, I’d take that deal.”- Jimmy Fallon
For all my male viewers out there…
Correos de Villarreal
Guanacaste, Costa Rica
NOTICE: US Postage cost to Costa Rica is $1.10 for a regular size envelope, unless you stuff it with more than 10 $100 bills! Then you must pay extra.
Email me @ email@example.com
- Homeless couple sues Missouri town for asking them to leave
- High school student suspended for hugging teacher
- Man ticketed for trying to trade gator for beer
- Fla. man charged in burglary swallows 2 necklaces
- Pa. police: Driver hid pot as Christmas presents
- Christmas delivery left in woman’s trash can
Time to Deflate Photo
The flow of material inside and outside a crater called Aelia on the surface of the giant asteroid Vesta. To the naked eye these structures could not be seen without NASA’s Dawn Mission camera framing technology. Photo/NASA/JPL-CalTech