The birther movement is now targeting Chief Justice John Roberts for impeachment if he swears in President Barack Obama for a second term later this month.
I’m not saying the Tea Party was a 1-hit wonder but they’re performing with MC Hammer on the next awards show. – LOLGOP
The World is a Safer Place Without Saddam
- U.N. envoy says 40 years of Assad family rule is “too long”
- Iraq shuts Jordan border crossing over Sunni protests
- Hagel nomination: Israelis ask ‘what’s the big deal?’
- US Senator: Israel should not worry about Hagel
- Utah town makes arming households a top priority
“Chuck Hagel is the new secretary of defense nominee. They are saying that he may be reluctant to send troops into a war zone needlessly. What kind of a nut job is this guy?” –David Letterman
By Don Davis
Why, I Think I Hear the Cracking of the Tea Pot
Granted, there really isn’t any point to the Republican Party providing links to state delegations in the U.S. House Of Representatives for states that currently provide no Republican House members. But over at the GOP’s website, they tilt from utility to animosity — going out of their way to stick it to the New England states by not even bothering to fill in their state borders or identify them in any way.
- Trump releases birth certificate to Bill Maher, demands $5M
- Everywhere You Look, Chris Christie
- Moderate Republican group to remove ‘Republican’ from name, welcome Democrats
- Republican vows support for Sandy relief bill after storm region visit
- Republican Angry at Trillion-Dollar-Coin Solution
Last year was the hottest year on record, if you believe so-called “thermometers.” – LOLGOP
Rock the Voter News
Yep, They Head Em Out, Round Em Up in Texas. Hee Haw!
A public school district in Texas can require students to wear locator chips when they are on school property, a federal judge ruled on Tuesday in a case raising technology-driven privacy concerns among liberal and conservative groups alike.
The House Intelligence Committee must be the name of Michele Bachmann’s Christian comedy improv troupe. – LOLGOP
- Fracking Pushes U.S. Oil Production to Highest Level in 20 Years
- McDonnell Proposes Doing Away With Virginia Gas Tax
- Morgan Stanley to cut 6% of its workforce
- AIG board meets on possible lawsuit vs. government as public rages
President Obama nominates a Defense Secretary John McCain doesn’t want and a Treasure Secretary Wall Street doesn’t want. Sweet. – LOLGOP
A Republican senator threatened on Tuesday to block the confirmation of President Barack Obama’s nominee to head the CIA until the administration provides more information to Congress about the September 11, 2012, attacks on U.S. facilities in Benghazi, Libya.
Highlight of the State of the Union? President turns around, says, “What’s that in your ear, Mr. Speaker?” and pulls out the trilion $ coin. - LOLGOP
Alabama won football’s national championship by defeating Notre Dame 42-4. Irish people haven’t been this depressed since — all the time. Every day. Constantly.- Conan
The Right Wing Is Collapsing Like a Cheap Folding Chair
Help Keep Up the Fight Fundraiser
Offline donation: Lisa Casey – POBox 88 – Ashford, AL 36312
Email me @ email@example.com
- Tide QB’s beauty queen girlfriend in spotlight after title game; her Twitter account swells
- U.S. Franciscan friars go digital, accept prayer requests via text
- Brazilian prostitutes keen to “learn the lingo” for 2014 World Cup
- Wanted: Mars Colonists to Explore Red Planet
Time to Deflate Photo
Thank you for a wonderful year, President Obama
In this photo provided by the White House, (L – R) First Lady Michelle Obama, Malia Obama, U.S. President Barack Obama and Sasha Obama, sit for a family portrait in the Oval Office on December 11, 2011 in Washington, D.C. Photo by Pete Souza/White House