Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin is blasting critics who considered her use of the phrase “shuck and jive” about President Barack Obama to be racially inflammatory.
In fairness to Sarah Palin, “shuck” and “jive” are just two of the many thousands of words she doesn’t know the meaning of. — Andy Borowitz
- Suicide bomber kills 40 at Afghan mosque during Eid
- Officials: Gunmen kill 2 policemen in Iraq
- US knew too little to deploy troops to Benghazi: Pentagon
- WikiLeaks publishing DoD ‘detention policies’ for Gitmo, CIA prisons
- Jailed punk band got what they deserved: Putin
- Meningitis outbreak spreads to 18 states with South Carolina case
- Hurricane Sandy slogs toward U.S., kills 31 in Caribbean
A Bush and a Dick…
Former President George H.W. Bush and former Vice President Dick Cheney will headline fundraising events in Texas for Republican nominee Mitt Romney in the coming days.
“Donald Trump said he’d give $5 million to charity if President Obama released his college transcripts. Obama responded by sending trump a full transcript from his alma mater, the University of Shove It Up Your Ass.” –Conan O’Brien
- Romney erases Obama advantage among women
- Romney pressed on abortion question
- Meat Loaf backs Romney, citing the candidate’s ‘backbone’
- Court refuses Planned Parenthood appeal of Texas funding cut
- Will Donald Trump develop a hotel in Costa Rica?
Wow. McCain Backstabs Colin Powell Twice
Sen. John McCain said on Thursday Gen. Colin Powell has “harmed” his “legacy even further” by endorsing President Barack Obama and defending his foreign policy…“I think one of the sad aspects of his career is going to the United Nations Security Council [in 2003]and telling them things about Iraq that were absolutely false,” McCain said…
“A source close to Mitt Romney revealed that he gets a spray tan before major campaign events. I guess that explains his new Secret Service code name: ‘The Mittuation.’” –Jimmy Fallon
- Obama gets personal: ‘Know what it’s like to have a tough time’
- President Calls Romney a ‘Bullsh**ter’
- Obama to Leno: Issue with Trump ‘dates back to when we were growing up together in Kenya’
- Presidential election to pass $2B fundraising mark
- Californians asked to end death penalty – to save money
Rape of Women
“If I have to listen to one more gray-faced man with a two-dollar hair cut explain to me what rape is, I’m gonna lose my mind.”
“A new poll found that 59 percent of Americans would rather eat a burger with President Obama while only 41 percent would eat one with Mitt Romney. While most Americans don’t care who they’re with, as long as they get that burger. “ –Jimmy Fallon
- Oil Set for Second Weekly Drop on Demand Outlook, Supply
- Consumer confidence closes October at five-year high
- Citigroup Fined $2M Over Facebook IPO
- China’s version of ‘The Onion’ takes on Wen Jiabao story
Romney Lied? Say It Ain’t So.
Mitt Romney LIED under oath when he testified in the divorce of his good friend and screwed the friend’s wife out of a lot of money in the process … so claims the ex-wife of Staples’ founder Tom Stemberg…Romney characterized the Staples stock as “overvalued,” adding, “I didn’t place a great deal of credibility in the forecast of the company’s future.” …Partly as a result of Romney’s testimony, Maureen got relatively little in the divorce, but we’re told just weeks after the divorce ended, Romney and Tom went to Goldman Sachs and cashed in THEIR stock for a fortune.
“Do you know who is endorsing Mitt Romney? Lindsay Lohan. It may seem silly to you but not to the Romney campaign. They’re very excited. They said they have a chance now to get the shoplifter vote.” –David Letterman
So Close, Yet So Far Away!
Thank you Mark and Phil.
For your continued contributions to the human race. – Phil
Offline donation: Lisa Casey – POBox 88 – Ashford, AL 36312
Email me @ firstname.lastname@example.org _________________ I was a tad late posting today but I am almost unpacked and settled in. TGIF! _____________
- Scientists name Costa Rica fern after Lady Gaga
- Kissing students steal the show at president’s photo op
- Navy sending fewer ship mattresses to landfills
- Truck runs over sunbathing reality star’s head
- New York to bar murderous spouses from making funeral arrangements
- Magician pranks onlookers with ‘head drop’
- Traces of cocaine and marijuana found in air of eight Italian cities
Time To Deflate Photo
My New Front Yard This Morning
The horse’s saddles and blankets were spread out in the front yard. The family enclave I live in are ranchers. They are a delightful family and half of them speak English.
This was in my backyard this morning. Roberto is shoeing the horse.