The state of Texas is seeking to intervene in a lawsuit on behalf of a high school cheerleading team fighting to continue featuring religious messages on banners at football games, Texas Attorney General Greg Abbott said on Wednesday.
Romney-Ryan Tax Plan In Full click here
- Libyan authorities name suspect in Benghazi embassy attack
- Iraq issues arrest warrant for central bank chief
- Karzai: NATO can speed up handover of security
- Iran sees conspiracy in box office success of Ben Affleck’s ‘Argo’
- Cease-fire in Syria? Support from Iran and Turkey boosts UN envoy’s bid
- British Pakistanis to Malala: You go, girl
- FBI arrests man for attempting to bomb New York Federal Reserve
Tagg, You’re It
Tagg Romney, the eldest of Mitt Romney’s five sons, said on Wednesday that he wanted to “take a swing” at President Obama during Tuesday night’s debate, BuzzFeed reports.
Are we supposed to believe Tagg Romney really wants to punch the president after his dad told us he’s a pathological liar. - LOLGOP
In a June conference call hosted by the conservative-leaning National Federation of Independent Businesses, Mitt Romney encouraged business owners to let their employees know which candidate they support and how the election’s outcome will affect their business.
Romney was closing the gender gap. Fortunately, women are figuring out who he’d fill it with — Robert Bork, Pat Robertson, Rick Santorum. – LOLGOP
Subject: Romney’s 5 Point Plan
R0MNEY HAS A 5 POINT PLAN…
1. Spend life reminding wife about
2. evening in Denver when he
3. seemed more presidential than guy
4. who was exhausted from actually
5. being president in difficult times.
(FINALLY some specifics!!!)
Thank you, David. I truly fear another “rich kid” becoming president.
- Dick Cheney to help raise money for Mitt Romney in Texas
- Paul Ryan Absent At Soup Kitchens, Shelters In His District, Say …
- Republican Governors Gear Up For Election Gains
- Former ND Republican chairman files lawsuit challenging ban on Election Day …
- Rubio: ‘I Agree with Obama’ on China Currency Issue
- Michelle Malkin: “Vote With Your Lady’s Smarts, Not With Your Lady Parts” By Not Voting For Obama
Anti-Obama Documentary Scholar Wearing the Scarlett A
A conservative scholar behind a high-grossing documentary that condemns President Barack Obama is under investigation by the evangelical college he leads over a report he took a woman who is not his wife to an event on Christian values.
Only a Democrat could prevent a depression, end a war, get bin Laden and double the Dow then be told he can’t run on his record.- LOLGOP
- Obama on debates: He’s getting ‘the hang of this thing’
- Gary Johnson: My response to the presidential debate
- No surprise to students: College debt is up 5 percent for Class of 2011
- No need for Representative Jesse Jackson Jr. to resign: Illinois governor
- Meningitis deaths rise, FDA faces new questions
Your Mother Was Right Guys
A new study announced Wednesday finds that daily multivitamins may reduce the risk of cancer in middle-aged men.
The trial looked at nearly 15,000 men, 50 years old at the start of the study, who took multivitamins daily over the course of a decade.
It’s almost time for the GOP to finish insulting Crowley and move on to insulting the moderator of the next debate they’re going to lose.- LOLGOP
- Oil falls to $112, supply concerns ease
- Mortgage Rates in US Fall as 30-Year Home Loan at 3.37%
- Index of US Leading Indicators Rose 0.6% in September
- Newsweek magazine to stop printing, go all-digital
- Twitter blocks neo-Nazi group’s messages in Germany
- Nokia Reports Loss, Desperately Needs Hit Smartphone
Texas Messing With Oil?
As TransCanada pursues construction of a 1,179-mile-long cross-country pipeline meant to bring Canadian tar sands oil to South Texas refineries, it’s finding opposition in the unlikeliest of places: oil-friendly Texas, a state that has more pipelines snaking through the ground than any other.
had to write to vent a bit. i voted today, first day of early voting in TN. it felt great to support Obama, but there was an old goat in front of me mouthing off about how he’s a commie, socialist, muslim sympathizer. i had to speak up and tell him those were lies, but he’s an elder at his Church of Christ so it was like talking to the wall. it made me so sad that folks are so brainwashed to demonize this good man. if he’s defeated by these lies and hate, what a sad commentary on this country it would be. and i’m so disgusted that people who call themselves ‘christian’ are spreading all this hate and all these lies. i wish i’d have thought to ask the old goat when they repealed that pesky commandment about not bearing false witness against your neighbors.
how are things with you? is your court date coming up soon? can’t wait for this nightmare to be over for you. did you get to watch the debate last night? our man is back! i do wish, though, that he would just come out and say in front of God and everybody that the repugs kept the economy in a ditch and hurt the country to get him out of office. that’s treason in my book. are you going to be able to vote absentee?
I’m glad I voted absentee so I didn’t have to bring my can of GOP Insecticide.
In the debate, Romney proved to me that money can’t buy class. He was a bully to Obama, the moderator and probably kicked a dog before he got onstage. It was like he took a bottle of mean pills. I was quite surprised at his impatience and how impetuous he was. He looked as though he was thinking, “How dare these people interrupt me.”
Obama is a good man and that fact the GOP chokes on day in and day out.
This is what I got out of the last debate. Obama wants America to succeed. Romney wants rich Republicans to succeed.
Please, dear Lord, don’t let Romney get elected, I couldn’t stand four years of dancing horses, car elevators, and women in binders.
I’m hanging in there. The legal process is slow here as it is in the US. Costa Rica is about the size and population of W Virginia. Its police force is small, especially in the rural areas, where I am. I’m still waiting to hear what is going on.
I have court costs to pay in Florida for my case which will finally be over.
The rain here has been incredible. The noise is deafening. Here is a youtube video I uploaded about an hour ago of the front driveway. http://youtu.be/chHEFhDCB6U
Pura vida and Pura agua.
Last of Florida Court Costs Fundraiser
I have $700 court costs to pay, plus postage. (I typed in $50 by mistake earlier) If I don’t pay, they will send out a warrant for my arrest. At this low point in my life, I almost feel like giving up. I’m so tired of fighting my estranged husband in court here and the US..
Email me @ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mich. ‘Batman’ says not guilty of obstructing cops
- Florida man arrested for smuggling dinosaur bones from Mongolia
- Harvard scientists suggest Moon made from Earth
- UK police sorry for using stun gun on blind man
- NY brothers wait years to claim $5M lottery prize
Time To Deflate Photo
This picture taken through a special filter in a dark room shows, a cat, left, possessing a red fluorescent protein that makes the animal glow in the dark when exposed to ultraviolet rays, appearing next to a normal cloned cat, right, at Gyeongsang National University in Jinju, south of Seoul, South Korea. South Korean scientists have cloned cats that glow red when exposed to ultraviolet rays, an achievement that could help develop cures for human genetic diseases, the Science and Technology Ministry said. Photo/ Yonhap, Choi Byung-kil