It wasn’t “there you go again” or “you’re no Jack Kennedy,” but one of the more quoted lines from the latest presidential debate might well be …
President Obama is now saying he was too polite to Mitt Romney in the first debate. Obama now plans to address Romney as “Money Bag.”- Conan
- Officials: Attacks across Baghdad kill 5 people
- Suicide blast hits US-Afghan base; 10 Afghans hurt
- Iranian students feel the pain as currency collapses
- 90 dead in Syrian regime attacks on rebel areas
- UN Syria envoy calls on government to start truce
- Taliban says its attack on Pakistani schoolgirl justified
- Refugees in limbo after years of Pakistan fighting
- Chelsea Clinton steps up to fight diarrhea deaths in Nigeria
Cubans Will Be Free To Travel? Really?
The Cuban government announced on Tuesday that it would terminate the exit visa requirement by Jan. 14, possibly letting many more Cubans depart for vacations, or forever, with only a passport and a visa from the country where they plan to go.
Ross Perot has endorsed Mitt Romney. This could help Romney get the vote of people you forgot were still alive.- Conan
By Don Davis
- Romney Misleads On ‘Binders Full Of Women’
- Crowley Interrupted By Out-Of-Control Romney
- Romney promises college student, ‘I’m going to make sure you get a job’
- Benghazi and Republican Hypocrisy
- DOMA Defense By House Republican Leaders Has Cost Nearly $1.5 Million
- Conservative Group Calls for Tennessee Republican’s Resignation
- Battery maker’s bankruptcy fuels Republican criticism of Obama’s alternative …
- National Republican group spending $309K on ads against King
- Dancing with the Stars: Bristol Palin sent back to Alaska
I don’t know why they had a debate. This race was over last night when Honey Boo Boo made her official endorsement. She’s pulling for Barack Obama. They say as goes Honey Boo Boo, so goes the election. – Jimmy KImmel
He’s Sorry He Wanted Obama Sent Back to Kenya. Wah. Wah.
Republican Senate candidate Tommy Thompson said Tuesday that his son feels terrible for suggesting that voters should send President Barack Obama back to Kenya.
- Obama to Romney: ‘My pension isn’t as big as yours’
- In spin room, Obama campaign celebrates while the boss is still talking
- Gasps, applause: What you didn’t see on TV
WWJD? Evangelical Duggar Family, All 19 of Them, Back “Legitimate Rape” Akin
Missouri Senate candidate Todd Akin got a campaign trail boost Tuesday as the Duggar family – the reality TV couple Michelle and Jim Bob made famous with their now 19 children – headline two days of rallies as the Republican maintains a competitive race against Democratic Sen. Claire McCaskill.
They agreed the subjects for the debate were foreign and domestic issues. Which pretty much covers everything, doesn’t it? Where else is there besides foreign and domestic issues? Space, I guess?- Jimmy Kimmel
- Brent oil slips, global economy worry persists
- Building a Recovery: Home Starts, Permits Both Surge
- BofA profits drop after Merrill charge
- Polimeni: Mr. Cheney, tell us why you wounded Grumman
- Downsized iPad to be unveiled
- Johnny Depp branches out into book publishing
- Armstrong steps down from charity; Nike drops sponsorship
“Those who have money in Aleppo only worry about their wealth and interests when we have long lived in poverty. They have been breast-fed cowardice and their hearts are filled with fear. With their money, we could buy weapons that enable us to liberate the entire city in a week.” – Rebel commander Osama Abu Mohammed in a statement as Syrian rebels’ bitterness at the business class in Aleppo may prompt them to seek ways of redistributing the wealth.
Nobody in the debate talked about today’s big story out of Europe — the big art heist at a museum in Rotterdam. You have to hand it to these thieves. It is not easy sneaking up in the Netherlands. Usually your wooden shoes give you away.- Craig Ferguson
I hope you had a good time today.
Please return the favor and help keep AHNC email@example.com Thank you, Sandra.
- Moderate earthquake strikes Maine, felt in Boston
- The French Are Not Impressed by ‘Cinquante Nuances de Grey’
- Maine town abuzz after john suspect names released
- Woman reports giving birth on Philly subway train
- ND man sells McJordan barbecue sauce for $10,000
- McDonald’s sues Milan over eviction from Galleria
- Florida man sues Venezuela over Simon Bolivar’s hair, letters
- Catching up with the ‘Charlie bit my finger’ kids (VIDEO)
Time To Deflate Photo
A worker test drives a car in the shape of a heels on a road in the southern Indian city of Hyderabad. The shoe is part of a ladies series of creations by Indian car designer Sudhakar Yadav to mark the International Women’s Day and the car can run at a maximum speed of 45 kph (28 mph). Photo/Krishnendu Halder