Ann Romney called it a “myth” that her husband has veered to the right over the years, insisting there is little …
Mitt Romney said in 2007, it wasn’t worth going into Pakistan to get Bin Laden. And in 2008, he predicted that if Detroit got their bailout – quote – “you can kiss the American automotive industry goodbye.” Is there no penalty anymore for just being WRONG? WRONG!! – Bill Maher
- Car bombs, shootings kill 8 in Iraq, officials say
- Russia Seeks to Rebuild Influence in Iraq
- Taliban says its attack on Pakistani schoolgirl justified
- EU sanctions target Iran oil, gas, tanker companies
- As sanctions crush rial’s value, Iranians point fingers at Ahmadinejad
- Guantanamo hearing grows heated at mention of “torture”
- Appeals court reverses bin Laden driver’s conviction
THINGS MITT ROMNEY SHOULD KNOW: More Americans have died for lack of health insurance than will ever die of terrorism. – LOLGOP
Hillary Takes Responsibility
Secretary of State Hillary Clinton on Monday tried to douse a political firestorm around the deadly assault on a U.S. diplomatic mission in Libya, saying she is responsible for the security of American diplomatic outposts….
- Romney raises record $170 million
- Romney Is Attacked by His Father’s Longtime Aide
- Senate hopeful Thompson’s son says send Obama back to Kenya
- More money from GOP govs means more mudslinging
- Paul Ryan’s charms fall flat in Irish homeland
- Sarah Palin to pen book on fitness
- Cardinal causes uproar with “Muslim scare” video at Vatican
Mitt Hiding Behind Ann’s Skirt From Big Bad Whoopi
Barbara Walters announced on Monday’s “View” that Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney canceled on the ABC daytime talk show. His wife Ann will still appear on Thursday’s show.
Through a campaign spokesperson, Romney announced that he would visit the program in October after devastating comments made during a fundraising event were released through a secretly recorded video. Romney called the ABC talk show “high-risk” and said that co-host Whoopi Goldberg had a particularly sharp tongue.
Now, look, I know who Focus on the Family is. They’re an anti-gay lobbying group disguised as a church. Basically, the “God Hates F*gs” guys crossed with Bain Capital, so I’m not surprised they’d be trying to scare rubes into giving them money. That’s what grifters do. – Bill Maher
- Michelle Obama: Husband comes home as ‘Barack,’ ‘Dad’
- Pro-Oil Democrat In The Hunt For ND Senate Seat
- Seniors on Social Security squeezed by rising prices
All the Republicans in ’93 said Clinton’s raising taxes would destroy the economy. And it did the opposite.
In 2003, George Bush was certain Iraq had weapons of mass destruction.
In 1964, Ronald Reagan said Medicare would destroy our freedom.
As Joe Biden says, “Folks, use your common sense.” – Bill Maher
The White House, under political pressure to respond forcefully to the Sept. 11 attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, is readying strike forces and drones but first has to find a target.
- Oil eases towards $115, amply supply weighs
- Gulf Keystone Sued by Ex-Soldier Over Iraq Oil Field Rights
- Euro Rises Above $1.30 as German Sentiment Improves; Pound Falls
- Amazon to hire 50000 seasonal US employees
- FDA: Pharmacy’s other drugs may be causing illness
- Sex scandal brings negative rating outlook to Penn State
- U.S. manufacturers to train veterans for factory jobs
Surrrrrrrrre, Deregulation Works
The meningitis outbreak that has so far killed 15 people and sickened more than 200 others is “nowhere near the end,” a top medical expert said on Tuesday, a day after federal authorities warned more that tainted drugs may be linked to the health crisis.
“The thing about “Sesame Street” is – and public television is – if you don’t have a lot of money, that’s where you getting your early childhood development.” -Ben Affleck
- Halle Berry: I’m related to Sarah Palin
- ‘Caveman’ living in Texas canyon could probably use lawyer
- Motorcyclist receives over $3,000 in tickets from single traffic stop
- Shotgun wedding? Jeweler offers rifles with rings
- Amphibious all-terrain vehicle coming soon to the U.S. market
- The world’s most expensive cocktail will set you back $8,824
- Joe Biden fans raising money to buy VP a Trans Am
Time To Deflate Photo
Artist Frank Boelter sits in his lifesize paper boat as he leaves a shipyard in Lauenburg August 23, 2007. The boat, made from a 170-square-metre piece of ‘Tetrapack’ paper normally used in milk packages, is part of his exhibition called ‘Bis ans Ende der Welt’ (Until the end of the world). Photo/Christian Charisius