COSTA MESA, Calif.—Mitt Romney stood by his comments captured on a hidden camera at a closed-door fundraiser earlier this yea…
Romney not only screwed the 47% pooch, he put him on top of his friggin car.
But, it is kind of funny to put “God” on money. This is the same “God” who sent his son down to beat up the moneylenders? If Jesus got angry and kicked the moneychangers out of the temple, imagine how ape-sh** he would have gone at Bain Capital. – Bill Maher
- Kurd militants kill seven Turkish soldiers in convoy attack
- Fugitive VP says Iraq letting Iran ferry arms to Syria
- South Africans Among 12 Killed in Afghan Bombing Over Video
- Hezbollah leader warns U.S. over Prophet film
- Family of California man linked to anti-Muslim film goes into hiding
- Al-Qaida Threatens US Diplomats
- Video: Republican Mitt Romney lambasts 2-state solution
- Anti-Japan protests reignite across China on occupation anniversary
- Russia reveals shiny state secret: It’s awash in diamonds
- Cuba says it proposed talks on jailed American, no U.S. response
- Freed American says more U.S. citizens remain in Nicaraguan jails
- St. Bernard Welcomes Soldier After He Returns From Iraq (VIDEO)
Iraq reopened its border with Syria on Tuesday to receive refugees escaping violence, but refused entry to young men for security reasons, Iraqi officials said.
Now that we’ve passed the 11-year anniversary, we must all learn the final lesson of 9/11 and stop obsessing about 9/11. In 1986, most people had let Vietnam go. In 1952, people weren’t constantly referencing Pearl Harbor. And in the years since the Civil War, nobody…[slide of protesters carrying Confederate flags]…oh, never mind. – Bill Maher
- Romney to outline how he would govern
- Romney tells Hispanics he’ll fix the economy and immigration
- Double Whopper; no beef
- Bristol Palin’s custody case closed
- Sarah Palin Calls Author Joe McGinness a ‘Stone Cold Manipulative Liar’
Romney Bitch Slaps Palestinians
GOP presidential candidate Mitt Romney told donors in a newly released video clip that Palestinians “have no interest” in peace with Israel and suggested that efforts at Mideast peace under his administration would languish.
“A recent poll found that most Americans believe President Obama would be a more loyal friend than Mitt Romney. In other words, Obama is the guy holding your hair back in the bathroom while Romney uploads the drunk photos to Facebook.” –Jimmy Fallon
Another Early October Surprise
Romney “47 Percent” Fundraiser Host: Hedge Fund Manager Who Likes Sex Parties
When Mitt Romney at a private fundraiser dismissed all Barack Obama voters as moochers and victims—showing disdain for nearly half of the American electorate—he was speaking at the home of controversial private equity manager Marc Leder in Boca Raton on May 17, 2012….
- Randy Newman writes new satirical, political song
- Republican rivals are blocking path to progress, Biden tells labor-leaning crowd
- Are 47% of Americans really gov’t moochers?
- Chicago teachers strike enters 2nd week
- Fat and getting fatter: U.S. obesity rates to soar by 2030
[Last] week was the anniversary of 9/11 and the beginning of the war on terror. Which we totally won. But, government will never admit that, because the greedy money-machine known as the military-industrial complex sniffed out a source of cash like a pig on a truffle. And they will never let it go. Homeland Security is a bloated, federal monstrosity that eats our wealth and lives beyond our reproach, and we pay them $75 billion to do it. And we will from now until forever.
Because “free” is only the first part of “freedom.” The other part is “dumb.” – Bill Maher
This Should Be Good
Bill O’Reilly, the Fox News personality and host of “The O’Reilly Factor,” and Jon Stewart, the satirist and anchor of Comedy Central’s “The Daily Show,” will face each other in a 90-minute contest of mental nimbleness and verbal dexterity, to be held in Washington on Oct. 6 and broadcast on the Internet, its organizers said.
Congratulations to Jewish people on 5773 years of having to explain to non-Jews what Rosh Hashanah is! – Indecision in a Tweet
- Oil slips below $114, extending slide
- Dollar and precious metals at a glance
- Airline industry urges Obama to block EU carbon scheme
- United’s Tarmac Delays in Chicago Storms Probed by US
- Irate Pilot Loses Patience After Terror-Threat Delay
- Teen Sexting Linked to More Sexual Activity
Give Fox News a break. Logic is not their forte.
The iPhone 5 is sure to be one of the top-selling gadgets of the year. But with all the rumors… it seems that the mainstream media outlet Fox News can’t make heads or tails of what features the real iPhone 5 includes, as this rather humorous television segment shows.
Worshipping money is how we let things like our wars and our prisons and our healthcare turn into for-profit business endeavors. Is the war on drugs ever going to end? Sh**, no. Because it’s making billions for the private prison, alcohol and prescription drug industries. – Bill Maher
A new study found that running for two minutes is just as good for you as working out for 90 minutes. That doesn’t sound like a study — it sounds like something a chubby guy says after being on the treadmill for two minutes. – Jimmy Fallon
Earthquake Relief Fundlisa@allhatnocattle.net Last donation was September 14, 2012 __________________ Is anyone out there? __________________
Legal Defense and Food on my Family FundraiserOffline donation: Lisa Casey – POBox 88 – Ashford, AL 36312
Last donation was September 14, 2012
- U.S. Naval Academy takes on Psy’s “Gangnam Style”
- Court halts ‘brutal display’ of Kate photos
- Enormous Roman Mosaic Found Under Farmer’s Field
- For S. Korean men, makeup a foundation for success
Time To Deflate Photo
After years of budgetary battles, NASA hopes for more cooperation between human and robotic space exploration. Photo/NASA