Sarah Palin has hit the campaign trail wearing a Superman T-shirt, skintight cropped pants and massive platform-wedges.
Conservative darling Palin, 48, wore the combo while campaigning for Republican senate hopeful
Tough Olympic news for the Romneys. Ann Romney’s horse Rafalka did not advance to the Olympic finals. Apparently it was beat by a smooth-talking socialist horse from Kenya.- Conan
- Afghanistan: Suicide attack on NATO patrol kills 4
- UN: Afghan civilian deaths down but trend eroding
- Syria launches ground assault in Aleppo
- Oman jails 12 for “illegal gathering”
Bush/Cheney Iraq Mercenary Firm Convicted
The security firm formerly known as Blackwater – founded by Holland’s Erik Prince in 1997 – has agreed to pay a $7.5 million fine to resolve allegations that it smuggled arms, among other crimes…
Mayor Bloomberg is saying now that he has banned large sodas in New York City, his next target is going to be alcohol. Once that’s out of the way he’ll start his crusade against the laughter of children.- Conan
A Spy or Wannabe Spy?
Police in Florida are asking for the public’s help in the unusual case of Roy Antigua, a 52-year-old man who was found in possession of a cache of fake IDs—including CIA, Coast Guard and hospital badges—medical paraphernalia and a NASA flight suit and space helmet.
Is London really the right venue for beach volleyball? Nothing says beach volleyball more than a cold, rainy day in east London.- Craig Ferguson
- Romney: ‘I will put work back in welfare’
- Mitt Romney’s dad had a card giving him free McDonald’s for life
- Republicans blast Obama as left of Bill Clinton
- New Republic: Romney Needs A Sister Soujah Moment
Republicans Heads Start Exploding in 3…2…
As many as 1.76 million young illegal immigrants could qualify for temporary legal status under President Obama’s deferred action program, says a new report from the Migration Policy Institute. That’s more than double the Obama administration’s initial estimate of 800,000 people who would benefit from the program.
- White House, Obama camp, blast Romney’s ‘blatantly dishonest’ welfare charge
- Romney tax plan is “Robin Hood in reverse”: Obama
- July was hottest month in US history
Why Isn’t Texas in violation of Federal Law?
Texas executed a mentally retarded convicted murderer on Tuesday after the U.S. Supreme Court refused to intervene a decade after it banned executions of such people as cruel and unusual punishment.
- Oil slips to around $93 ahead of US supply data
- Toyota considers moving Lexus production to US
- Probe May Hit UK Bank’s Clean Image
- BMW car sales gain in July on China, Russia demand
- Popular torrent site ‘Demonoid’ shut down as gift to U.S. government
Crazy Religious Practices
It’s the latest prescription for extreme ultra-Orthodox Jewish men who shun contact with the opposite sex: Glasses that blur their vision, so they don’t have to see women they consider to be immodestly dressed.
“I would like to congratulate the team at NASA’s jet propulsion lab. You deserve every missed high five of your celebration.” –Stephen Colbert
Legal Defense and Food Fundraiser
12 days till my court date
Offline donation: Lisa Casey ~ PO Box 88 ~ Ashford, AL 36312
Please email 24/7 me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cops: Randy Travis Threatened to SHOOT, KILL Troopers
- Toad Suck, Arkansas, voted “most unfortunate” town name
- Woman dressed in scrubs tries to take newborn from a Southern California hospital in tote bag
- Billboard with dummy on noose shocks Vegas drivers
- Ohio teen collapses after 4-day Xbox marathon
- Florida home files 741 tax returns in single year, gets more than $1M in refunds
- ‘Kittycam’ study finds cats are virtual killing machines
Time To Deflate Photo
A baby rhesus macaque (Macaca mulatta) plays with a tiger cub at a zoo in Hefei, China. Photo/Jianan Yu