A Mitt Romney spokesman reprimanded reporters traveling with the candidate on his six-day foreign trip, telling them to “kiss my a**” after they shouted questions from behind a rope line.
“Mitt Romney is getting a lot of attention for a series of gaffes he’s made while he’s in London. And in response, Romney said that he has nothing but respect for the people of England, especially their monarch, Queen Latifah.” –Jimmy Fallon
- Targeted in Syria civil war, Iraqis flee back home
- Iran’s Ahmadinejad calls sanctions ‘ridiculous’
- Taliban happy Pakistan reopened NATO supply line
- Thousands in HK protest China patriotism classes
- US hits out at Asian nations over religious freedom
The World Would Be a Safer Place Without Oil
French oil company Total (TOTF.PA) has bought a 35 percent stake in two exploration blocks in the Kurdistan region of Iraq, risking the wrath of the Iraqi government which has tried to bar companies from dealing directly with the semi-autonomous region.
“The favorite to win the Olympic gold medal in archery is a legally blind athlete from South Korea, mainly because everyone else is too scared to compete next to him.” –Jimmy Fallon
- Quoted: Dick Cheney on why’s he not going to the GOP convention
- This Is the Obama-Aurora Billboard Everyone’s Talking About
- Romney riles Palestinians with digs at culture, economy
- Tea Party hoping for upset in Texas Republican Senate runoff
- Bristol Palin to ‘Dance’ again, since media won’t leave her alone
Chick-fil-A controversy joined by Sarah Palin, GOPers
…“We drive by a Chick-fil-A. We don’t have that in Alaska. Love me some Chick-fil-A. So we’ll go there, Jason, on the way, OK?” The crowd erupted in cheers.
“Mitt Romney annoyed the British by saying that London seemed unprepared for the Olympics. You know, putting his foot in his mouth like that is not very presidential. Vice presidential, sure. Yeah, but not presidential.” –Jay Leno
- Rock-the-Voter News
- Obama related to country’s first enslaved man
- Obama Urges ‘Decisive Action’ to Stop Euro From Unraveling
- Bill Clinton to star at Democratic convention
Gun Happy Florida Continues Killing People
- Woman known as ‘Sea Hag’ accused of fatally shooting man who refused to give her a beer
- Cape Coral man charged in shooting death of door-to-door salesman
“Next week, President Obama will celebrate his 51st birthday. Obama already got one really nice gift: Mitt Romney’s trip to London.” –Jimmy Fallon
- Oil lingers near $90 as ECB moves awaited
- Drought Strains U.S. Oil Production
- GM ousts global marketing chief over soccer deal: source
- China to land first moon probe next year
“The Olympics have just started and the Greeks are already 14 medals in debt.” –Conan O’Brien
iPhone Addicts Alert
Apple’s iPhone 5 (AAPL) parts have leaked here and there over the past weeks and months, but it looks like all the parts have been collected and we’re now able to see what is most likely Apple’s next-generation iPhone.
Legal Defense and Food Fund Resurrected
My spouse now claims he has been threatened through my website.
These are serious charges and I am treating them as such, with full respect for Costa Rican law.
What is amazing though, with all these perceived threats from me, and people from my website, in Florida and Costa Rica over a 17 month period, not a hair on my spouse’s head has been harmed. Not a hair.
I look forward to my court date and I have witnesses aplenty to cover many subjects addressed in this legal case.
I plead for your help so I can pay for my legal costs, which will surely be significant, and hopefully end it once and for all, so I can spend my time and money returning to my cancer care in San Jose and producing All Hat No Cattle.
Offline donation: Lisa Casey ~ PO Box 88 ~ Ashford, AL 36312
Please email 24/7 me at email@example.com
- Colorado man arrested for openly carrying gun in movie theatre
- New Bible translation has screenplay format
- NYC penthouse listed for $100 million
- NY couple, 85, to remarry after 48-year divorce
- ‘Zombies’ show up to counter Westboro Baptist Church protestors
- Police: Woman tried to break into Ohio jail
- Washington, DC, tops list of cities where people curse at work
Time To Deflate Photo
On a snowy morning, this gentoo penguin peaked over the edge of an iceberg shelf high above the frigid water below. He contemplated diving into the water from this perch, but decided to take the longer route instead, waddling and sliding down the other side of the iceberg. Photo taken in Pleneau Bay, Antarctica. Photo and caption Courtesy Nancy Leigh/ National Geographic Your Shot