President Obama’s half-brother, George Obama, lives in a hut in Kenya. He will be featured in the upcoming anti-Obama film, ” 2016: Obama’s America,” according to The Hollywood Reporter. The movie, based on Dinesh D’Souza’s book, “The Roots of Obama’s Rage,” features a conversation between D’Souza and George Obama.
I wonder how much George Obama was paid? He seems like a nice guy.
George Obama wrote a book. He also was arrested for taking part in some ganja in 2009.
But I wouldn’t pay to see this movie, would you? I’ll wait for it to come on TV for free after Obama is reelected.
Mitt Romney is now promising conservatives that if he is elected, he will put Anderson Cooper back in the closet.- David Letterman
- Afghans protest over woman’s public execution
- At least 10 killed in blast at Yemen police academy: medics
- China backs Annan’s call for Iran role in Syria talks
- Japan protests Chinese ships entry into waters near disputed isles
- In historic visit, Clinton reaches out to Laos
The White House is telling Americans not to “read too much” into Friday’s bad jobs report. Or as Americans put it, “You had me at ‘don’t read too much.’”- Jimmy Fallon
Obama Birth Certificate Update
Documents released by the Arizona Secretary of State’s Office indicate a barrage of emails from the Surprise tea party which prompted Ken Bennett to investigate the president’s birth certificate.
But a CBS 5 investigation has found that the real driving force behind the move might have actually been a wealthy conspiracy theory peddler.
- Sarah Palin: Mitt Romney needs to set ‘hair on fire’
- Dick Cheney opens Wyoming home for major Mitt Romney fundraiser
- Romney says it’s Obama who is the ‘outsourcer in chief’
- Romney booed at NAACP
- House GOP set for health care law repeal vote, but offering no alternatives
- Florida duel: Republican vet vs. tea party freshman
Barney Frank became the first congressman to enter a same-sex marriage. As opposed to most congressmen, who prefer to just enter someone else’s marriage.- Jimmy Fallon
Eric Holder: Voter ID Laws Are ‘Poll Taxes’
Attorney General Eric Holder said Tuesday he opposes a new photo ID requirement in Texas elections because it would be harmful to minority voters.
In remarks to the NAACP in Houston, the attorney general said the Justice Department “will not allow political pretexts to disenfranchise American citizens of their most precious right.”
- Rock-the-Voter News
- Obama orders health insurance for government’s seasonal firefighters
- Obama team targets Mitt Romney’s private finances
- Michelle Obama urges Latino women to support the president
- Single women put Obama on top, in new poll
Sanity Hits Christianity
The U.S. Episcopal Church on Tuesday approved a liturgy for clergy to use in blessing same-sex unions, including gay marriages in states where they are legal, becoming the largest U.S. religious denomination to approve such a ritual.
If we were made in God’s image, why aren’t we invisible? – Mrs. Betty Bowers, America’s Best Christian
- Oil rises to near $85 as US crude supplies drop
- Global stocks fall as outlook for earnings dims
- German prosecutors launch probe into Morgan Stanley executive
- Texas Named Top US State for Business 2012
This Saved A Lot of Tax Dollars
A Massachusetts man charged with plotting to attack the Pentagon and the U.S. Capitol with large, remote-controlled model airplanes packed with explosives has agreed to plead guilty, authorities said on Tuesday.
Offline donation: Lisa Casey ~ PO Box 88 ~ Ashford, AL 36312
email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
My mail box is emptier than Mitt Romney’s promises.
- Susan Boyle’s Neighbors Seek to Silence ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ Star
- Fla. strip club sues ‘Octomom’ for cancelled shows
- Ancient ‘New York City’ of Canada Discovered
- Man sets house on fire after using blowtorch …
- Would-be burglar gets tangled in window …
Time To Deflate Photo
The Northern Lights, also known as Aurora Borealis, occurs when energy particles from the sun interact with the earth’s magnetic field.
An Aurora Borealis spins above the Talkeetna Range and a hay field on Farm Loop Road near Palmer, Alaska, on Friday, Feb. 29, 2008. The center of the circular corona, usually near Earth’s north pole sometimes fluctuates further south and can be seen from a lower latitude as in this instance. Photo/Bob Martinson