..”We’re not going to start implementing Obamacare,” Jindal said during a conference call with Virginia Gov. Bob McDonnell. “We’re committed to working to elect Gov. Romney to repeal Obamacare.”
It was reported that House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi wore her lucky purple shoes for the Supreme Court’s healthcare ruling — while House Speaker John Boehner wore his lucky orange face.- Jimmy Fallon
The World-Is-A- Safer-Place-Without-Saddam-News
- · Qaeda mines in Yemen kill more than 70
- · Militants kill 10 in attack in eastern Afghanistan
- · Iraq attacks kill at least 13
- · Syria peace hopes low as world powers meet
- · Morsi to take oath as first Egypt civilian president
- · Egypt’s new leader vows to free sheik jailed in US
- · Pyongyang parades fake missiles and smuggled Mercedes: UN
- · Army Battalion Commander Killed in Fort Bragg Shooting
Tea Party Kenyan Alert
The US ambassador to Kenya has resigned citing “differences” with Washington over his leadership style and priorities, just over a year since he was appointed.
It’s a great day for President Obama. His healthcare law was upheld by the Supreme Court. The president apparently had three speeches ready to go this morning. One if the law was overturned, one if the law was upheld, and one if Joe Biden chewed up the other two.- Craig Ferguson
- · Florida reluctantly starts to implement Obama’s health care law
- · After Court Rules, Obama Wants To ‘Move Forward’ But GOP Digs In
- · Romney Campaign Just Can’t Put ‘Offshoring’ Toothpaste Back in the Tube
- · Republicans say Supreme Court ruling will hurt swing-state Democrats in November
Bill Maher Tweet: #SarahPalin tweeted “Obama lies, freedom dies” – oh cheer up, it just means when one of ur kids gets knocked up they’ll be covered
No Booby Trap
The Supreme Court decided Friday not to consider reinstating the government’s $550,000 fine on CBS for Janet Jackson’s infamous breast-baring “wardrobe malfunction” at the 2004 Super Bowl.
New Jersey Chris Christie is under fire for calling a politician he doesn’t like an “S.O.B.” Meanwhile, Christie calls a politician he does like a “B.L.T.” – Conan
- · Michelle Obama cites Jesus as model for citizenship
- · Americans evenly divided on court’s Obamacare decision
- · Map: Where Obamacare would expand Medicaid most
- · Mandate struck down’: ‘Dewey Defeats Truman’ moment for CNN, Fox News
Call me old-fashioned but what I love best about the Fourth of July is all of the flags. Of course, they’re all made in China but still it’s the sentiment.- David Letterman
Obama Reaction to Erroneous News
President Obama was just outside the Oval Office Thursday morning when he got the news – erroneous, as it turned out – that the U.S. Supreme Court had stricken down the individual mandate in his signature health care law, deeming it unconstitutional… Senior administration officials say the president was calm.
- · Oil posts fourth biggest daily gain on record
- · Cameroon, China Eximbank sign $467 million loan
- · UK politicians: Banking system is corruption
- · NYSE catch saves broker from disastrous blunder
- · Iconic Atari turns 40, tries to stay relevant
- · Airbus poised to invest $600 million in new U.S. plant
His Brother Made Him Do It
In pleading guilty to criminal charges, Peter Madoff portrayed himself as a victim of a domineering older brother who he revered right up until an evening in December 2008 when his sibling revealed that his wildly successful investment business was a sham that lost its customers their nearly $20 billion investment.
“Now that healthcare is guaranteed, I’m frying everything I eat. Fried food and cigarettes.” –Craig Ferguson
Please excuse my errors while I am learning to tame this powerful new laptop.
Please consider giving a few dollars if you enjoy my work.
Offline donation: Lisa Casey ~ PO Box 88 ~ Ashford, AL 36312
email me at email@example.com
The last photo before….
- · U.S. “Genius” visa attracts entrepreneurs and Playmates
- · Hot or Not? US Heat Wave Mapped from Space
- · Texas Woman Arrested for Warning Drivers About Speed Trap
- · A $4.2 Million Tear-Down House in Belvedere, California
- · Missing Millionaire May Have Staged Disappearance, Lawyer Says
- · Air Force plane and crew missing for 60 years discovered on Alaska glacier
Time To Deflate Photo
Curious clouds roll in after storm
A rare cloud formation called a mammatus, where clouds take on a bubble-like shape, appeared in the skies above Regina, Saskatchewan in Canada following a thunderstorm on June 26. Photo courtesy of Ray Johnson/CBC