Thanks again to Larry for another great graphic!
Sarah Palin’s disputing Romney’s claim of creating 100000 jobs? Or, Texas Gov. Rick Perry’s calling Romney and his Bain cohorts “vulture capitalists”?
“Scientists at NASA say the asteroids are dangerously aligned with the earth’s orbit and are large enough to enter our atmosphere without breaking apart. But they also say we shouldn’t panic. You know, if you didn’t want us to panic, maybe you shouldn’t have put out a press release saying there were 4,700 asteroids hurtling toward the earth.” –Jimmy Kimmel
The World-Is-a-Safer-Place-Without Saddam
- Iraq bombings kill six, including four children
- Egypt underclass finds voice, voting against misery
- 12 Lebanese kidnapped in Syria, officials say
- Bomb kills 5 in Syrian capital
- US ambassador in Afghanistan leaves for health reasons: US
- Russian protesters risk huge fines under new bill
- North Korea to boost nuclear deterrent after U.S. pressure
The World’s Oldest Profession Is Alive and Well in the DEA
A month after the Secret Service was rocked by allegations that agents brought prostitutes to a Colombia hotel where they were preparing for a visit by President Obama, the Drug Enforcement Administration today announced that at least three of its agents are also under investigation for allegedly hiring prostitutes in Cartagena.
“In America sex is an obsession, in other parts of the world it is a fact.” ― Marlene Dietrich
- Count ‘em: 30 Billionaires now backing Romney’s Super PAC
- Public split on whether Romney’s Bain tenure matters in 2012
- Gingrich to Romney: Watch Out for Ron Paul Delegates
- Cory Booker: ‘I’m being used by the GOP’
- House Defense Bill’s Contracting Provision Irks White House
- Limbaugh takes post-Fluke ratings hit
- Hawaii Responds to AZ Sec. of State’s Obama Birth Certificate Threat
- Speech by members of Congress drops a grade level due to conservatives and new members, according to study
- Pastor suggests rounding up all ‘queers and homosexuals’
Donald Trump has a game show called “Celebrity Apprentice.” Arsenio Hall is the new champion. That was a real wake-up call for me. One day you’re hosting a late-night talk show and the next day you’re getting coffee for Donald Trump.- David Letterman
Shhhh, Don’t Tell the Republicans: Wow, Government Does Work
When it comes to injury prevention — with tougher policies on such things as seatbelt use, bike helmets and drunk driving — New York and California lead the way, according to a new report released today by the Trust for America’s Health and the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation.
Rock the Voter
- Michelle Obama promotes healthy lunch contest
- Top Obama Donor Tied to Bain Layoffs
- Candidate: I’ll smoke a joint on Hill
- Jury at Edwards trial to deliberate for 3rd day
- Taser Pain May Be Considered by Supreme Court as Excessive Force
- Study: 2,000 convicted then exonerated in 23 years
- Court upholds $3.4 billion Native American deal
Glad I Wasn’t on This Flight
A flight from Paris bound for Charlotte was diverted to Maine on Tuesday after reports say a passenger claimed to have a device surgically implanted device inside.
President Obama tossed around a football at Soldier Field, home of the Chicago Bears. Obama told Biden to go long. Then, he hopped into his car and drove away.- Jimmy Fallon
- Oil holding at seven-month lows
- Major pension fund to vote against Wal-Mart board
- Facebook drops again as pressure to perform mounts
- Counterfeit parts making their way into U.S. military aircraft
- Commercial spacecraft speeds toward space station
Eurozone Recession Expected
The 17-country eurozone risks falling into a “severe recession,” the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development warned on Tuesday, as it called on governments and Europe’s central bank to act quickly to keep the slowdown from dragging down the global economy.
“JPMorgan lost $3 billion in their first quarter and today they lost yet another $1 billion. Turns out they bet on the Lakers. I don’t know what JPMorgan is doing. They announced today they are moving their entire headquarters to Greece.” –Jay Leno
Tips Gladly Accepted Here
Offline donation: Lisa Casey ~ PO Box 88 ~ Ashford, AL 36312
Online donation please click below
Email me at email@example.com
Police discovered 800 pounds of marijuana in the waters off the coast, just floating in the water. The authorities are advising surfers to stay out of the water. There is nothing more dangerous than a shark with the munchies.- Craig Ferguson
- Anthony Bourdain Admits That He Would Eat Dick Cheney, Offers Instructions For Cooking Unicorn
- Auction claims to be selling vial of Reagan blood
- Ocean’s 0: Bellagio employees foil attempted robbery
- New Jersey Woman Says She Was Fired For Being Too Busty
- University of Texas apologizes for ‘pubic affairs’ commencement …
- $1 million parking spot will be New York City’s most expensive
- Four tons of marijuana found floating off Southern California …
The Crystal Lagoon, located at the San Alfonso del Mar resort in Algarrobo, Chile, is the world’s largest outdoor pool, stretching more than half of a mile and filled with 66 million gallons of water. Photo courtesy of Crystal Lagoons Corp.