The poll of Mississippi Republicans found that 52% said they believed Obama is a Muslim, 36% weren’t sure and only 12% said they believed he is a Christian
The World-Is-a-Safer-Place-Without Saddam
- 200 Rockets Hit Israel, 23 Gazans Killed in Return
- Iran rattles sabers: ’11,000 missiles ready to launch’ at Israel,
- US soldier kills 16 Afghans, deepening crisis
- Afghan civilian deaths spark calls for U.S. exit
- Taliban vow revenge for Afghans killed by US troop
- Iraq militia stone youths to death for “emo” style
- GOP lawmaker: Military action without approval an impeachable offense
More New Weaponry
A sensation of unbearable, sudden heat seems to come out of nowhere — this wave, a strong electromagnetic beam, is the latest non-lethal weapon unveiled by the US military this week.
“You’re not gonna see it, you’re not gonna hear it, you’re not gonna smell it: you’re gonna feel it,” explained US Marine Colonel
By Don Davis
- Scalia Rewrites History of Bush v. Gore Decision
- Former Sarah Palin Adviser Says ‘Game Change’ Was ‘True Enough to Make Me Squirm’
- GOP presidential race seems close, but Mitt Romney has the numbers
- Romney turns 65 but isn’t signing up for Medicare
- Santorum scores easy win at Kansas caucuses
- Gov. to cut Texas women’s health funds over abortion
You know the difference between a hockey mom and a pit bull? At some point a pit bull does stop whining.
Less than a week after he got in a Town Hall scrap with a war veteran, Gov. Chris Christie made no apologies about calling William Brown an idiot.
“He acted like an idiot, he’s an idiot,” Christie told reporters. “I have no regret I allowed him to talk for two, two and a half minutes,
Rock the Voter
- Rising Gas Prices Have Dented Obama’s Rating: Poll
- Obama strikes back at GOP critics on gas prices
- Insight: Big 4 auditors spend more than ever on U.S. lobbying
“According to exit polls, Mitt Romney is struggling with voters who call themselves very conservative. However, Mitt is doing great with voters who describe themselves as being ‘totally freaked out by Rick Santorum.’” –Conan O’Brien
Tit for Tat
Democratic Ohio state Sen. Nina Turner is the third female lawmaker to introduce a bill that would limit men’s access to Viagra and other erectile dysfunction drugs to make a statement about the dozens of anti-abortion bills that have passed statehouses around the country over the last year…. The Dayton Daily News reports that Turner’s bill would mandate that men seeking Viagra be “tested for heart problems, receive counseling about possible side effects and receive information about ‘pursuing celibacy as a viable lifestyle choice.’”
- Oil rises to near $107 amid improving US economy
- Youku to buy Tudou, creating China online video giant
- WTO found $3 billion – 4 billion in illegal subsidies for Boeing: USTR
- Chicago hospital doctors say iPads raise their efficiency
- Salman Rushdie attacks planned Justice Dept lawsuit against publishers
Jesus Warned of those Money Changers
After decades at the pulpit here, the family of the Rev. Robert H. Schuller has cut its ties with the Crystal Cathedral, the Orange County megachurch he founded.
Amid bankruptcy proceedings for the church, the Rev. Sheila Schuller Coleman, Dr. Schuller’s daughter and the head pastor at Crystal Cathedral…
Al Gore Update
In a wide-ranging talk about the Internet and government, Al Gore urged the techie crowd at South By Southwest to use digital tools to improve government.
Help End the Fundraiser Fundraiser!
Please put this fundraiser out of it’s misery! I beg of you.
Please kick a couple of bucks over to AHNC.
If you want to send a check: Lisa Casey ~ PO Box 88 ~ Ashford, Alabama 36312
Online support click below
- Jon Hamm calls Kim Kardashian a ‘f**king idiot’
- Whitney Houston’s Daughter Reportedly Wants to Change Her Name
- Woman gives birth to almost 14-pound son
- Utah man recognizes suspect in video: his son
- Mysterious flash of light in Phoenix is solved
- Gorilla Reported At Large in Alabama
The largest solar storm in five years sent a huge wave of radiation into earth’s atmosphere creating a brilliant show of the aurora borealis near Yellowknife, North West Territories on Thursday March 8, 2012. Yellowknife, which is situated directly under the auroral “oval”, has some of the best northern lights viewing in the world. Truckers returning from the diamond mines 330 kilometers northeast enjoy the nighttime spectacle as they cruised down the ice road on Prosperous Lake. Photo/The Canadian Press, Bill Braden