Former Vice President Dick Cheney on Monday warned that a deal to freeze Iran’s nuclear program for six months was dangerous because President Barack Obama told a deliberate “lie” about the health care reform law.
In an interview on Fox News, host Steve Doocy…
At a White House holiday party, the Obama’s dog, Sonny, reportedly knocked over a small child. So although President Obama’s approval rating is down to 40 percent, he’s now number one on YouTube.- Conan O’Brien
The World is a Safer Place Without Saddam
- Iran’s Rouhani wants foreign forces out of Afghanistan
- Israel, Jordan, Palestinians to sign Red Sea-Dead Sea deal
- Netanyahu urges world powers to take tough line on final Iran deal
- Rising power India sees no U.S.-style Gulf security role
- War Vet Arrives in US After North Korea Detention
- Pearl Harbor ceremony marks bombing anniversary (11 photos)
- Navy promoted officer who admitted molesting daughter in lieu of investigation
Diplomacy with Iran must be backed up by US military might, Pentagon chief Chuck Hagel said Saturday in a speech to Gulf allies anxious over a nuclear deal with Tehran.
The War on Christmas. Because Republicans need a war they’re willing to let their kids serve in. – LOLGOP
When it comes to the inappropriate ways to commemorate Pearl Harbor, it’s hard to beat kicking 20,000 veterans off unemployment insurance.- LOLGOP
- Doocy slips, discusses Fox & Friends’ “Holiday Party” before correcting himself
- Fox News guest tells female host to quit, get married, have babies and ‘thank men’
- Sarah Palin: Atheist ‘Joe McScrooges’ trying to ‘take away that freedom to express’ Christmas
- Sarah Palin to host outdoor show on the Sportsman Channel
- Sarah Palin meets ‘Duck Dynasty’ ‘dudes’
- Labor Unions Are Underwriting the Republican Party’s Civil War
- Republican SEC member blasts $13 billion JPMorgan settlement
How inconsiderate of Mandela to die and cause commentary about St. Ronnie
Former Republican presidential candidate Newt Gingrich on Monday blasted MSNBC hosts and other liberals because he said that they had “used” the death of former South African President Nelson Mandela to “smear” President Ronald Reagan.
Odds that Ted Cruz filibusters Nelson Mandela’s funeral?- LOLGOP
Rock the Voter News
Toronto Mayor Rob Ford is an entertaining fellow, the gift that keeps on giving. According to police reports, Ford once did heroin with gang members. In his defense, Ford said, “We had to, they were completely out of crack.”- Conan O’Brien
Ex-San Diego mayor Bob Filner was sentenced Monday to three months of home confinement and three years of probation for harassing women while he led America’s eighth-largest city, completing the fall of the former 10-term congressman.
Obama, Michelle, Dubya and Hillary Are All On Air Force One. Together. Really!
President Barack Obama embarked on a three-day trip on Monday with former President George W. Bush, leading a U.S. contingent to attend a memorial service in South Africa for the late Nelson Mandela.
On board Air Force One for a flight estimated at 16 hours were Obama and his wife, Michelle, Bush and his wife, Laura, and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.
New jobs report exceeds expectations and unemployment down. Finally, something the media won’t blame on Obama.- John Fugelsang
- Oil stays near $98 as US economy shows improvement
- U.S. Household Worth Rose by $1.92 Trillion in Third Quarter
- American Airlines-US Airways merger becomes official
- US high court leaves intact $142 million verdict against Pfizer
- Spies’ Dragnet Reaches a Playing Field of Elves and Trolls
The NSA collects almost 5 billion records a day that can pinpoint a cellphone anywhere in the world, track its movements, and map the personal relationships of the person using it. I’ll tell you what this means. You know the crazy people that wear the tinfoil hats because they think the government is tracking them? Turns out they were right.- Jimmy Kimmel
More Tech Giants To Fight The NSA
Torched by disclosures the National Security Agency tapped into its data and spied on people and businesses, some of tech’s biggest names have banded together to form what is essentially an anti-NSA coalition.
Speaking as a small business owner (I’m a hitman) excessive government regulations are a huge obstacle to my success .
Correos de Villarreal
Guanacaste, Costa Rica
NOTICE: US Postage cost to Costa Rica is $1.10 for a regular size envelope, unless you stuff it with more than 10 $100 bills! Then you must pay extra.
Email me @ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mars rover finds ancient freshwater lake that could’ve supported life
- Immense Freshwater Reserves Discovered Beneath Ocean Floor
- Passenger wakes up alone on locked plane
- In Oklahoma, satanists at statehouse
Time to Deflate Photo