Rep. Jack Kingston has a bold new lesson for poor children: If you want lunch, you better work for it. Literally
Rep. Jack Kingston seems to be the least crazy of the various House Republicans running to replace retiring Sen. Saxby Chambliss in Georgia.
If Santa was black: Sir, I don’t care where you need to be, we’re gonna need you to step out of the sleigh. – John Fugelsang
The World is a Safer Place Without Saddam
- Suicide Bombers Attack Shiite Pilgrims in Iraq
- Iran and Russia helping Syrian aid effort: European officials
- Abbas guards intervene in confrontation between senior Palestinians
- Dennis Rodman arrives in North Korea to prepare for leader’s birthday
- Putin: ‘I envy’ Obama’s spy program
Right Wing Troll Implosion In 3….2….1
Fidel Castro praised his brother, Cuban President Raul Castro, on Thursday for shaking hands with U.S. President Barack Obama at a memorial for Nelson Mandela, saying he demonstrated courtesy and dignity with the gesture.
FOX reminds you Reagan raised the debt limit 17 times, a 189% increase. Ah, Just kidding. Don’t think about that. Benghazi. - John Fugelsang
- Tea Party candidates launch battle against Republican honchos
- Glenn Beck: Ted Cruz can stand up to Vladimir Putin because ‘he may be Ronald Reagan’
- Republican Concedes in Virginia, Ending Recount in Attorney General Race
- Republican leader raises spectre of more debt ceiling fights
- Top Bush lawyer tried to ‘ship out’ gay employees to Detroit: report
- Sarah Palin rallies fans, defends ‘Duck Dynasty’
- Fox News guest: Anti-LGBT rant makes Duck Dynasty star like Martin Luther King Jr.
“Duck Dynasty” Patriarch Suspended for Bigoted Comments Has a Lot in Common With Osama
Leave it to FOX News to launch a campaign of outrage against the suspension of a reality TV “star” for his homophobic comments.
Of course, it didn’t take long for Sarah Palin and other Tea Party opportunists to pile on and defend the right of anyone who claims to be Christian to spout bigoted anti-gay pronouncements and racist comments.
If the Duck Dynasty guy wants to get away with saying anti-gay things, he should become a Republican party official.- LOLGOP
Rock the Voter News
- Obama commutes prisons sentences for eight on crack charges
- New Mexico Supreme Court: Same-sex marriage legal
- Who’ll be the Democrats’ ‘anti-Hillary’ in 2016?
It seems like putting Alec Baldwin on Duck Dynasty for a week would be the fairest punishment for everyone.- LOLGOP
Hillary’s Possible Foe?
Former Montana Gov. Brian Schweitzer is continuing to sound like a 2016 presidential candidate, taking an apparent swipe at presumed Democratic front-runner Hillary Clinton in an Iowa speech.
Hundreds of thousands of Americans are getting health insurance every week, if you’re wondering why Republicans are so mad.- LOLGOP
- Oil holds near $98 after Fed stimulus decision
- Hackers ‘shopped’ for millions of credit cards at Target on Black Friday
- U.S. home sales post first annual drop in 29 months
- Facebook, Zuckerberg Plan to Sell Shares Worth $3.9 Billion
China Is Pumping Up Their Science
China will expand its presence in Antarctica by building a fourth research base and finding a site for a fifth, a state-run newspaper said on Thursday, as the country steps up its increasingly far-flung scientific efforts.
Major League Baseball announced a new rule that bans intentional collisions at the plate. Or as that’s also known, “the only exciting thing that happens in baseball.”- Jimmy Fallon
Correos de Villarreal
Guanacaste, Costa Rica
NOTICE: US Postage cost to Costa Rica is $1.10 for a regular size envelope, unless you stuff it with more than 10 $100 bills! Then you must pay extra.
Email me @ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Homeowner’s Association bylaw bans kids from playing
- Texas Gun Club grand opening goes wrong when employee shoots own hand
- Santa visits Bush presidential center in Dallas
- Stray bullet ‘bounced’ off driver’s head and he survived
- All hail the ‘hangover taxi’
Time to Deflate Photo
Mother Nature’s Holiday dress.