October 3, 2011 – Moan Day Edition
Former vice president Dick Cheney on Sunday called last week’s CIA drone strike against al-Qaeda operative Anwar Awlaki a validation of the George W. Bush administration’s terrorist-fighting strategy, and said that President Obama
Protesters speaking out against corporate greed and other grievances were maintaining a presence in Manhattan’s Financial District even after more than 700 of them were arrested during a march on the Brooklyn Bridge in a tense confrontation with police
“President Obama was heckled by a protestor who called him ‘the Antichrist.’ The protestor was detained, but released without being charged, and then later he was offered his own show on Fox News.” –Jay Leno
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- 4 killed in Iraqi hostage standoff
- Bomb blasts in southern Afghanistan kill 3
- Libya’s post-Gadhafi rulers name new Cabinet
- Panetta warns Israel getting more isolated
- Radical Jews suspected of burning mosque in Israel
- Activist: More than 3,000 detained in Syrian town
- Obama: Commander in chief must support gay troops
Recently, Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg went hunting and shot and killed a bison. Just before he pulled the trigger, he said, “Consider yourself de-friended.” - Conan
Pay Back Is A Missing Bitch
Iraq’s crude output is now 2.9 million barrels per day (bpd) and the country is on track to increase production to three million bpd by the end of the year, the oil ministry said…
- Christie faces White House decision this week: source
- Worse Than the First: Second Sarah Palin Doc Bombs at the Box Office
- Ron Paul 2012 Campaign Could Spoil Romney, Perry Hopes
- Dick Cheney, unapologetic, defies Vancouver protesters
- Wait. Rick Perry’s Hunting Camp Was Called What?
Religion + Racism = Rick Perry
Republican presidential candidate Herman Cain on Sunday criticized rival Rick Perry as being insensitive for not acting sooner in removing the racially offensive name from a rock outside the Texas hunting camp his family once leased.
“Republican students at Berkeley held a bake sale to publicize their views on affirmative action. Prices were based on a customer’s race and gender. White males paid $2 for a cupcake. Black males, 75 cents. And women got 25 cents off. Minority students held a competing bake sale where they pointed out if a white male gets caught stealing a cupcake he gets a slap on the wrist. A woman gets to keep it. And a black man gets 25 years in prison.” –Jay Leno
It seems like it’s been a while, but Rep. Allen West is back on the media circuit, this time declaring President Obama a “Marxist” and saying he’d “need a bucket” when Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz’s name was brought up.
Rock The Voter News
- Obama’s Best Weapon: The Republicans
- Obama’s healthcare law tops new Supreme Court term
- Supreme Court returns to consider health care
Gov. Chris Christie keeps saying he’s not running for president…If he does run and he is elected, say good bye to the White House garden and say hello to the White House Olive Garden. Perfect fit: Oval Office, oval president. – David Letterman
Time To Grow Your Own
The recent listeria outbreak from cantaloupe demonstrates one likely cause of large-scale occurrences of serious illnesses linked to tainted food: the long and winding road what we eat takes from farm to fork.
- Oil drops to lowest price since 2010
- Stocks tank as Greece admits it won’t hit targets
- Chrysler U.S. September auto sales up 27 percent
- S&P warns UK against wavering on deficit cuts
- Starbucks starts fund to spur U.S. job creation
- Yahoo, ABC joining forces in news partnership
- Insight: Brokers point fingers over “naked access” rule
Wow, Taxing The Rich?
The Supreme Court won’t stop Iowa from forcing KFC Corp. to pay nearly $250,000 in corporate income taxes, even though it had no restaurants or employees in the state.
“Obama says his new jobs bill will be more successful than his last jobs bill. Let’s not set that bar too high.” –Jay Leno
“A group of politicians want to replace the dollar bill with a coin. Rappers would be out of business. You can’t make it rain with coins. People would get hurt. Strippers would have to wear fanny packs. You can’t fill up a thong with coins. Get rid of the penny. If it’s not worth bending over for, it’s not worth making.” –Jimmy Kimmel
Did you have a good time today at All Hat No Cattle?
Prove it…lol…Sam, Rick and Larry proved it over the weekend. Thank you, guys!
Email me email@example.com
- Police: US singer owes $420,000 in child support
- Florida: Today Is the Last Day to Legally Have Sex With Animals
- U.S. casino offers plastic surgery …
- Crunchy crickets going mainstream in …
- Dead scientist awarded Nobel in medicine
- Hairy, crazy ants invade from Texas to Miss.
- Polish Catholics see miracle in communion wafer
A model waits backstage before the Alternative Hair Show in Moscow’s Kremlin, September 28, 2011. Sooon to be seen at a Walmart near you (joke) Photo/Denis Sinyakov