Wednesday edition - September 29, 2010




Obama: Fox has a 'destructive' view

President Obama tells Rolling Stone in an interview that Fox News has a political perspective that is “destructive” to the country.


Chrysler fires 13 for drinking beer
Chrysler fired 13 workers at the same auto plant visited by President Barack Obama this summer after a local television station report showed some of them drinking on their lunch breaks.

UN denies naming 'point of contact' for aliens
The United Nations Office for Outer Space Affairs on Tuesday dismissed as "nonsense" a newspaper report which said it had appointed a new ambassador as a point of contact for extra-terrestrials.


"Bob Woodward has written a book which states that the White House agonized over the decision to leave Iraq. Too bad no one agonized over the decision to go into Iraq." –David Letterman

The-World-Will-Be-A-Safer-Place-Without Saddam

Dick Cheney Emerges From The Shadows


Former prime minister John Howard is expected to meet with former American president George W Bush at his home in Dallas tomorrow.

Mr Howard is in the United States for some public speaking engagements.

Australia's ambassador to the United States, Kim Beazley, hosted a dinner for Mr Howard last night, which former US vice-president Dick Cheney attended.



During a trip next month, Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad says he’s planning to throw a rock at Israel. And today, Israel introduced its newest defense weapon: paper. - Jimmy Fallon



Disturbing News


"On the 'Today' show, President Obama said he supports having a longer school year. In response, Sasha and Malia announced they support Sarah Palin." –Jimmy Fallon


A Republican Lying? Oh Yeah


First, reporters discovered that Delaware GOP Senate nominee Christine O'Donnell did not attend Oxford University, despite her claims to the contrary. And now Claremont Graduate University says O'Donnell never attended its institution.




Republican-Shenanigans News


"The Republicans released their 'Pledge to America.' It's 21 pages of phony charts and bad ideas. Sarah Palin got a copy, and she said, 'How am I supposed to fit all this crap on my hand?'" –Bill Maher




-----------------Paid Political Advertisement------------------

Click here to visit John Heckenlively's Facebook page. If you can't donate, send some words of encouragement.

Also visit John's official campaign website 

A Republican Recanting Testimony? Oh Yeah


A former congressional aide has recanted his testimony in an influence-peddling trial, depriving the government of a key witness in its prosecution of a former lobbyist.

John Albaugh, who was chief of staff to former Rep. Ernest Istook, R-Okla., has told prosecutors he no longer feels he gave favors to clients of Jack Abramoff's firm because lobbyists there gave him free meals and event tickets.


Rock-The-Voter News


A new poll found that only 5 percent of Americans think the public school system is working well. While the other 95 percent think it “could be working gooder.” - Jimmy Fallon




Ads by Google



Biz-Tech News


Protecting The Rich and Powerful


A senior Justice Department official warned on Tuesday that a recent Supreme Court ruling is making it harder for prosecutors to pursue corruption cases against public and corporate officials.

Bush-Prison-Torture News


While in New York City, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad met with Louis Farrakhan. I’m not sure where they met, but I think we can rule out the Carnegie Deli. - Jay Leno


How Many Buses Does Arianna Have?


Website publisher Arianna Huffington has a ticket to ride, one for everybody who wants to get to Washington from New York for the rally scheduled by Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert next month.

Appearing on Comedy Central's "The Daily Show" on Tuesday, Huffington told Stewart that anyone who arrives at her office in lower Manhattan on Oct. 30 can hitch a free ride on one of her buses.

Go-F**k-Yourself News




Offline Donation - Lisa Casey - PO Box 88 - Ashford, AL 36312


Lisa Casey
Apartado Postal 79
Santa Cruz, Guanacaste 5150
Costa Rica


 Email me



Thank you Ann, John and Sandra.


Odd News

To Help You Deflate Photo




This combination picture shows Rachel Bello guiding a stranded turtle to safety on Walker Road in Great Falls, Virginia, September 27, 2010. A snapping turtle crossing the road forced drivers to detour around it.Photo/Hyungwon Kang





Copyright Notice

NOTICE: No pixels were harmed in the production of this website.