May 13 2003 Tuesday
The President Goes Off Duty, With a Vengeance
...it is vacation time in the crisp mountain spring of Santa Fe, a stunning
change from the flat prairie and soon-to-be oven like temperatures of Mr.
Bush's ranch in Crawford, Tex.
Shakeup in US Iraq team
The rude arrogance of a president inspired today's cartoon. A standing ovation to the reporter who caused Bush to show his true nature.
Sorry for all the anatomical references as of late but Bush literally put it out there and made it irresistible.
Zelda Morgan - ALL HAT NO CATTLE MERCENARY JOURNALIST
The Great Escape
"Scientists gave six monkeys a computer for
thirty days. They did not come out with Shakespeare, but they did come up
with Bush's tax plan." -Anita Beer in Gusher's Lounge, Ardmore,
Email Zelda at email@example.com
Murray: Texas lawmakers on lam in Oklahoma
In or out of the Bushes?
Ayatollah al-Hakim inspecting the shrubbery
Former exiled Iraqi cleric brings new voice, urges peaceful ...
SUBJECT: Your site
You guys rawk!
Thanks Dave. I can only imagine that being a liberal in the military must be akin to being a Democrat in the Redneck Riviera, only worse. Having been shouted down for years here, is why this website exists.
I feel your pain. I prescribe visual medication. -Lisa
Did you see it? It ran in
today's L.A. Times. Shrub got pissed that the woman wouldn't stop asking him
questions and he
Thanks for writing. We must be on the same wave length. Shrub is great fodder for comedians. He just doesn't get it.
Top Ten President Bush Excuses For Not Finding Weapons of Mass Destruction
10. "We've only looked through 99% of the country"
9. "We spent entire budget making those playing cards"
8. "Containers are labeled in some crazy language"
7. "They must have been stolen by some of them evil X-Men mutants"
6. "Did I say Iraq has weapons of mass destruction? I meant they have goats"
5. "How are we supposed to find weapons of mass destruction when we can't even find Cheney?"
4. "Still screwed up because of Daylight Savings Time"
3. "When you're trying to find something, it's always in the last place you look, am I right, people?"
2. "Let's face it -- I ain't exactly a genius"
1. "Geraldo took them"
Has anyone told you to leave the US if you don't like it?
Here's a place to get away from those kind of people. Click on logo.
Tell 'em we sent you.
Overheard in Washington DC: Let us support bipartisanship.
I will hug your
elephant and you
can kiss my ass.
State of the Nation
Where're Osama, Saddam and all those unused weapons of mass destruction? - Lisa
True Presidential Timber