Happy Presidents Day
Monday edition - February 19, 2007
Rice's Hotel Room Is Neutral Site for Summit
US Democrats Vow New Challenge On Iraq
Republican presidential candidate McCain says law that
legalized abortion should be overturned
Condi's hotel room is a neutral site? Neutered maybe but not neutral.
Military recruitment surge focuses on homeless - Grant Gerver, www.seriouskidding.com
Us Military Deaths In Iraq At 3137 Guardian Unlimited, UK
US helicopter crash kills 8 troops in Afghanistan Los Angeles Times
Australia's Opposition leader says no more troops for Iraq Radio Australia, Australia
66 Die in India-Pakistan Train Attack Washington Post
Leftists behind attacks on US base in Japan
Putting On the Ritz - Halliburton Style
Unlike almost anywhere else
in Baghdad, you could dine at the cafeteria in the Republican Palace in the
heart of the Green Zone for six months and never eat hummus, flatbread, or a
lamb kebab. The palace was the headquarters of the Coalition Provisional
Authority (CPA), the American occupation administration in Iraq, and the food
was always American, often with a Southern flavour...Halliburton,
the defence contractor hired to run the palace, brought in dozens of tables,
hundreds of stacking chairs and a score of glass-covered buffets. Seven days a
week, the Americans ate under Saddam's crystal chandeliers.
The George W. Bush Iraq Flow Sheet
North Korea finally agreed Monday to scrap its nuclear program in return for food and heating fuel. Patient diplomacy got it done. If the deal holds, President Bush may be kicked out of the Cowboy Hall of Fame for settling something peacefully. - Argus Hamilton
In Case You Don't Have Enough to Worry About...
An asteroid may come uncomfortably close to Earth in 2036 and the United Nations should assume responsibility for a space mission to deflect it, a group of astronauts, engineers and scientists said on Saturday.
Jeb Bush Steers Advisers Toward Romney Guardian Unlimited, UK
The Gallup Poll showed Saturday that the three leading candidates for president are a woman, a black man and a Italian New Yorker. It's fun. Every four years the media gets to play Let's Pretend before the voters arrive and nominate the white Southern governor. - Argus Hamilton
President has two moles removed from forehead; IQ drops - Grant Gerver, www.seriouskidding.com
This Week's Top Ten Conservative Idiots
Oil prices drop despite kidnapping news Houston Chronicle, TX
With fire finally out, crews assess damage at Texas refinery
JetBlue cancels more flights today to 'reset' airline Houston Chronicle
Florida growers brace for another freeze MSN Money
The £50 laptop to change the world Times Online
Court dismisses Microsoft piracy case
Things Found Only in
1. Only in America......can a pizza get to your house faster than an ambulance.
2. Only in America......are there handicap parking places in front of a skating rink.
3. Only in America......do drugstores make the sick walk all the way to the back of the store to get their prescriptions while healthy people can buy cigarettes at the front.
4. Only in America......do people order double cheese burgers, large fries, and a diet Coke.
5. Only in America......do banks leave both doors to the vault open and then chain the pens to the counters.
6. Only in America......do we leave cars worth thousands of dollars in the driveway and put our useless junk in the garage.
7. Only in America......do we use answering machines to screen calls and then have call waiting so we won't miss a call from someone we didn't want to talk to in the first place.
8. Only in America......do we buy hot dogs in packages of ten and buns in packages of eight.
9. Only in America......do we use the word 'politics' to describe the process so well: Poli' in Latin meaning 'many' and 'tics' meaning 'bloodsucking creatures'.
10. Only in America......do they have drive-up ATM machines with Braille lettering.
US rejects investigator's Guantanamo visit request
Ex-Guantánamo captives seek release in Kuwait Miami Herald, FL
Q: What did George W. Bush get on his
CHENEY'S SON-IN-LAW AIDS CHEMICALS Free Market News Network, FL
Laissez Les Bon Temps Rouler!! (let the good times roll)
Rosella Carter (L) catches beads in front of a relative's government-provided trailer during the Krewe of Dreux Mardi Gras parade in Gentilly neighborhood of New Orleans, Louisiana February 17, 2007. Photo/Lee Celano
“According to a new survey -- this is nice -- 26% of people say they have a crush on someone they work with. Yeah. Unfortunately, the survey was taken at NASA.” - Conan O’Brien
Help All Hat No Cattle maintain it's lavish lifestyle
or if you want to donate offline you can make a check or money order payable to:
PO Box 88
Ashford, AL 36312
Anna Nicole Smith embalming completed USA Today
NASA Mission to Seek Polar Lights' Energy Source
Good skiing on the moon, says Apollo veteran Guardian Unlimited
A United Launch Alliance Delta II rocket heads for orbit after lifting off from the Cape Canaveral Air Force Station in Cape Canaveral, Fla. Saturday, Feb. 17, 2007. The rocket is carrying the THEMIS (Time and History of Events and Macroscale Interactions During Substorms) payload for NASA. (Photo/United Launch Alliace, Carleton Bailie)